Ample Slide Lapsteel v1.0 WIN MacOS
Ample Slide Lapsteel is sampled on a 70’s Jedson Lap Steel (David Gilmour Custom Model with one EMG pickup)
- Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported)
- Mac: 10.9 or higher
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host
- 10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher
- Size:2.8 GB
- Stereo and Mono Modes
- Sustain, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Quarter Slide, Natural Harmonic, Legato Vibrato, Buzzing, Glissando 9 articulations
- Legato Slide system designed specially for Slide Guitars
- Combines virtual slide algorithm with real samples; The tone alters with difference start time of slides; Capable of legato slide of any length, interval, and polyphonic notes
- SAHDS Modulation System
- Endless Articulation Legato
Built-in AMP system, including 6 classic AMP models: Metal Double (modeled on Mesa Boogie Dual), Metal Treble (modeled on Mesa Boogie Triple), Lead 800 (modeled on Marshall JCM800), Jazz 120 (modeled on Roland JC120), 65 Twang (modeled on Fender 65 Twin Reverb) and 57 Delight (modeled on Fender 57 Deluxe).
7 matching cabinets：1×12 57D, 2×12 65T, 2×12 120, 4×12 60A, 4×12 60B, 4×12 Ro and 4×12 Ri.
Each Cabinet has 8 mic options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57, E609, C414 XLS, R121 and M160.
Supports 64 measure riff, new Legato Position property to control the start time of a Legato.
String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.
High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.