Auto-Align Post 2 v2.0.1 VST3 AAX [WIN[
Since its introduction in 2018, Auto-Align® Post has helped deliver outstanding sounding dialogue in countless award-winning films and TV shows. It saved dialogue editors days of tedious work and became an essential tool for many audio-post professionals.
By enabling dynamic time-alignment correction of moving location microphones, Auto-Align® Post makes it possible to effectively mix the boom and lav microphones by eliminating comb-filtering and phase artifacts caused by the time-of-arrival differences, with just a few clicks.
Auto-Align® Post 2 takes a significant step further by introducing a new spectral phase correction module, refined algorithm, and user interface. It brings ARA2-VST3 support for compatible DAW’s such as Nuendo and StudioOne, and more.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 2
Spectral Phase Correction Module
A production sound mixer may often engage a high-pass filter on the boom mic to filter out low-frequency noise on-location recording sets. However, electronic high-pass filters induce a phase shift to the signal, resulting in a significant loss of low-end and ‘body’ of the dialogue when mixed with a non-filtered mic.
The new Spectral Phase Correction module detects and dynamically corrects frequency-dependent phase shifts to achieve significantly improved spectral alignment and richer sound.
Long in the making, Auto-Align® Post 2 brings VST3 support for ARA2 compatible DAW’s such as Nuendo and Studio One.
Spectral Correlation Meter [AAX]
A spectral magnifying looking-glass provides a detailed 28-bands frequency phase correlation view.
Auto-Align® Post’s core algorithm was further refined to deliver better overall results.
- Microphones time-alignment of up to ±100ms or distances of up to ~112 feet / ~34 meters
- Spectral Phase Correction Module corrects phase-shift caused by electronic and acoustic filters
- Dynamic mode enables continuous phase/time correction for moving actors or cameras
- Static mode enables fixed phase/time correction for stationary microphones
- Multi-channel support
- Spectral Phase Correlation Meter
- Highly optimized for CPU efficiency and operation speed
- Easy to operate – no manual adjustments required
RELEASE NOTES Version 2.0.1
- Improved algorithm results when reference contains silence.
- [AudioSuite] Add accessibility support.
- [ARA] SET REF button only visible when reference track contains content within events to be aligned.
- [AudioSuite] Fixed preset loading.