BLEASS Chorus v1.2.0 VST3 AU WIN MacOS
From subtle classic chorus effects to crazy textures, BLEASS Chorus brings stunning stereo modulations to any sound and allows wide creative freedom for sound design.
BLEASS Chorus is a two-stage chorus effect that offers full control of the stereo image as well as a large range of effects, from subtle stereo wideners to crazy texture generators which you can visualize thanks to a dedicated oscilloscope with a very low CPU usage.
Have full control of the stereo image as well as all effect parameters in a one-screen, clean and responsive interface that goes beyond traditional chorusing, giving more creative freedom to sound designers and music producers.
Inspired by classic chorus pedals and rack effect units, ideal for thickening synth and guitar lines, BLEASS Chorus comes packed with a wide range of presets.
- Low-shelf/High-pass input filter
- Input Gain
- Delay Lines – Sets the stereo delay lines count.
- Time – Sets the average delay time.
- Rate – Sets the speed of the LFO.
- Left Depth – Sets the LFO’s amplitude for delay lines’ left channel.
- Right Depth – Sets the LFO’s amplitude for delay lines’ right channel.
- Equal Depths – When toggled on, left and right channels share the same depth. When toggled off, channels are independent of each other.
- Offset – Sets the offset between the delay lines’ LFOs.
- Width – Sets the offset between left and right channels for each delay line.
- Feedback – Sets the amount of feedback for each delay.
- Oscilloscope – Displays a representation of delay lines’ LFOs (tapping the oscilloscope pauses it).
- Dry / Wet Mix
- Clear and easy to use.
- Windows 8 and later (64-bit)
- macOS 10.9 and later (64-bit only) (including macOS 11 Big Sur and M1 processors)
- VST3 / Audio Unit
- BLEASS Chorus is not a standalone product, it requires host software.
- BLEASS Chorus is compatible with nearly all VST3 / Audio Unit compatible DAWs.