BLEASS Shimmer v1.3.0 VST3 AU WIN MacOS
Unique Pitch Shifting Reverb emphasizing harmonics and adding a smooth and pleasing reverb trail to any sound! Clean and flexible UI, Pro quality Shimmer.
BLEASS Shimmer is a studio-quality Shimmer Reverb Effect that brings stunning harmonic tails to any sound or instrument, with a very low CPU usage.
While giving users an innovative and clear interface to enhance musical creativity as well as live performance usability, the BLEASS Shimmer brings highly versatile sonic possibilities thanks to its countless combinations of parameters.
From angelic sheens, ambient washes to otherworldly chimes, let BLEASS Shimmer make your guitars, strings, pads, vocals, drums shine!
- Touch control filter with two filter types: Low-Shelf and High-Pass.
- Input gain.
- Reverb pre-delay.
2 Pitch-Shifter Stages
Two different pitch shifters each offer 3 pitch-shifting modes:
- Pre – Signal is pitch-shifted and sent directly into the reverb stage.
- Post – Reverberated signal is pitch-shifted.
- Feedback – Reverberated signal is pitch-shifted and fed back again into the reverb stage.
Each Pitch Shifter can be tuned with:
- Pitch control (-24st; +24st)
- Fine control (-0,5st; +0,5st_
- Delay Time control
- Amount slider
- Room size control.
- Colour parameter (control the reverb’s high frequencies).
- Reverb Room Size modulation (amount and rate).
- Length control (200ms – 30s).
- The ducker compresses the output signal using the dry signal as sidechain to bring more clarity.
- Compressor parameters: Threshold, Attack and Release.
- Visual Input Sidechain Meter.
- Dry / Wet Mix
- Clear and easy to use.
- Windows 8 and later (64-bit)
- macOS 10.9 and later (64-bit only) (including macOS 11 Big Sur and M1 processors)
- VST3 / Audio Unit