BLEASS Slow Machine v1.0.3 VST3 AU WIN MacOS
Slow Machine mutates any beat or melody from predictable to innovative. Revamp leads into deep basses, thicken percussion, and add live & sequenced tape stop effects!
Thanks to 3 different yet complementary ways of manipulating time with creativity, BLEASS Slow Machine can deepen any beat by completely or partially slowing down the audio signal, transform epic leads into heavy basses, and add some “tape stop” effect with precision either by touching the X/Y Stop trigger or by dialling in precise sequence automation.
SLOW DOWN Stage
A creative and straightforward slowdown effect that modulates both rhythm and pitch.
You can modulate:
- Loop Size
- Play Speed
- Filter (frequency band)
- Crossfade between Loops
TIME STOP Stage
Specially made for performance, TIME STOP gives an intuitive and visual way to instantly create a classic tape stop effect.
- Trigger – The “Stop” button triggers the time stop effect within a given duration.
- Mode – Choose between 4 modes: ‘Step’, ‘Ramp Up & Down, ‘Ramp Down’ and ‘Ramp Up’.
- Hold – When Hold is ON, the trigger is not released until Hold is turned OFF.
- Speed – Control precisely the play speed.
SPEED SEQUENCER Stage:
The speed sequencer stage offers a unique way to program speed variations in your music.
- Length – Sets the number of steps.
- Resolution – Sets the duration of a step.
- Grid Snap – When ON, steps snap to the grid.
- Sequencer – Sets a playing speed per step. Each step has 4 different curve modes.
- Amount – Controls the amount of sequencer speed modulation.
- Randomness – Sets the amount of randomness of the sequencer.
- Fade – Controls the crossfade duration between each step.
- Windows 8 and later (64-bit)
- macOS 10.9 and later (64-bit only, including macOS 11 Big Sur and M1 processors)
- VST3 / Audio Unit
- BLEASS Slow Machine is not a standalone product, it requires host software.
- BLEASS Slow Machine is compatible with nearly all VST3 / Audio Unit compatible DAWs.