Cytomic The Glue v1.5.0 VST2 AAX [WIN]
The Glue is a high quality analog modeled plug-in based on a cross between an E and G series SSL 4000 buss compressor with some additional features. It uses the same high quality algorithms used in circuit simulation packages but optimised for real time use. It’s quick and easy to use and has an uncluttered interface.
Additions include an ultra-fast attack time of up to 0.01mS and a Range knob which backs off the compression to give incredibly natural sounding attacks and limits the maximum amount of compression applied. Also included are external sidechain support and an adjustable side-chain highpass filter.
v1.4.2 (14 January 2020)
- New: Changed trial limitations to only save when authorised, instead of only loading when
- Fixed: Prevented data loss when loading and saving songs when plugin is not authorised. If the
plugin is authorised, and saves data to a song, then the plugin becomes un-authorised (eg new when
loading on a new machine), the plugin will still load the saved data from the song, and save that
exact same data back to the song so settings won’t be lost.
- Fixed: improved machine id generation on macOS and Windows
v1.4.1 (10 August 2020)
- Fixed: audio unit version plist has been updated so Logic can find the plugin without a reboot
v1.4.0 (15 June 2020)
- New: Added extra checks on number of authorisation files saved. Old ones are now deleted to make
room for new ones if needed
- New: Added extra dialogue box messages to help diagnose authorisation problems
- New: updated preset menu look and feel, support for right click on preset menu
- New: updated text entry to use built in control, not a control in a new overlayed window (hopefully
better for new security measures)
- New: using new folder locations for presets and authorisations in line with recent security changes to
macOS and Windows
- Fixed: presets now sorted alphabetically to next / prev button behave as expected