EarthMoments World String Series Mandolin WAV
A mandolin is a musical instrument in the lute family. While it comes in many shapes, it is usually round or teardrop-shaped, sometimes with scrolls or other projections, and either plucked, or strummed.
Early mandolins had six double courses of gut strings, tuned similarly to lutes, and plucked with the fingertips. Modern mandolins originated in Naples, Italy in the late 18th century, commonly have four pairs of metal strings. Today, there are mandolins with a twist in almost any region.
EarthMoments have recorded an acoustic mandolin from the middle east carrying the definitive sound signature, from the Mediterranean to the Balkan.
Optimized with the closest attention to detail, the Classic Mandolin Bundle samples have been recorded using tube Pre-Amps and Mics on 96kHz.
- 24 Bit Quality
- 14 Mandolin Loops in Am at 95BPM
- 33 Mandolin Loops in Am at 120BPM
- 12 Mandolin Loops in Bm at 120BPM
- 05 Mandolin Loops in C at 95BPM
- 26 Mandolin Loops in D at 95BPM
- 34 Mandolin Loops in E at 120BPM
- 22 Mandolin Loops in G at 95BPM
- 42 Mandolin Loops in G at 120BPM
- 10 Mandolin Loops in G at Freetempo