ELYSIUM v1.1 – Motion Synthesizer [Kontakt Library]
Introducing ELYSIUM, an inspiring synthesizer that combines tonal rhythms with beautiful sounds to present a “utopia of possibility”.
With an entirely new way to create striking pulses, beautiful organic arpeggios, evolving pads, and one-of-a-kind hybrid instruments, Elysium simply cannot be replicated by any other synth on the market.
A Playground of Movement
Some of the biggest synths end up being preset synths, with features built for the patch designers instead of the users. Elysium is different.
Enter a galaxy of macro knobs, generators and fun ways to create movement, where even your most basic patches sound more alive than they would in any other synth.
Elysium’s groundbreaking, critically-acclaimed UI was designed to give you the most power and flexibility possible with the least amount of resistance.
But don’t take our word for it. Read on for more.
After years of rigorous design, Elysium skillfully combines live+hybrid instruments with the most iconic synths of all time.
Rich, Acoustic Instruments
Gamelans, pianos, mallets, a beautiful string section recorded at a church in New York, and much more.
Run it though Elysium’s acclaimed sequencer or play on your own.
Modern Synths & Bass
We sampled some of the most sought-after synths in history, collecting the best sounds for both producers and composers.
Beautiful, Lush Ambiences
Run hundreds of iconic synths through the Pulse-Chop-Flow Engine and find yourself lost in mesmerizing pulses, sweet leads, and meditative pads.
- Preview the entire pitch range of a sound before loading them into your patch. So if you want a great bass, you can preview all sounds in their bass range before committing.
- Tag-based browser to find sounds quickly.
- Generate mood-based sound combos and FX chains with one click.
- Cancel button allows freedom for experimentation, because you can always revert back to what you had before opening the Browser.
Every soundsource is multi-sampled.
And more importantly, even the atmospheres are mixed to work from bass to the highest range. Engage your listeners with thunderous lows, or bliss them out with zen-like highs.
What you get:
- One of the most inspiring instruments ever created
- Over 300 track-starting presets from world-class designers
- Hundreds of deep-sampled keyboards, mallets, live strings, iconic synths and more
Elysium is perfect for:
- The sounds you’d expect from a top-notch synth or sample library, but with an intuitive, blazing-fast UI for sound design and keeping sounds interesting —and you interested— over time.
- Evolving atmospheres with subtle tonal rhythms blended in.
- A creative arpeggiator, one-click Sequencers and the all-new Global Tide. Quickly generate blissful arps, hard-hitting 303 basses, or just any rhythmic element with impeccable, radio-ready sound design that fits into any track.
- Easily make fun patches and sequences that are oozing with character.
- 3.54 GB (Compressed)
- Hundreds of deep-sampled soundsources
- Perc layer with up to 3 soundsources at once (Main, Morph and Bass)
- Multi-mode high-cut and low-cut, Length control
- Perc layer advanced evolution controls (Analog, Flux, Spread)
- Synth layer with up to 4 soundsources at once
- 11 filter types, both traditional, character/saturation filters and bespoke creative filter types
- Synth layer triple engine mode (Pulse, Chop Flow)
- Phase Sequencer with up to 16 steps, swing, and per-step Sound Selector, Accents, Pitch, and Action Controls (double/triple hit, and various attack/sustain controls)
- Innovative Sound Browser with full-range sound preview, mood and source tags. Cancel button to undo changes.
- Generate panel for algorithmically creating mood-based sound selections + new effect chains.
- FX section with access to 31 stompboxes, amps, modulation effects, delays, reverbs, 600+ convolution presets, EQ, algorithmic Generate FX chain, and more.
- Motion Page with all-new Global Tide, 6 Motion Sequencers with easy access to 130 mod destinations, one-click generate+editing functionality, and more.
- Friendly, lifetime support
- Easy installation and updates via Native Access.
- Full NKS support coming in a November update.
Elysium is 3.5 GB (compressed) and runs inside the free Kontakt Player 6.4.2+. Full Kontakt 6.4.2+ works as well.