Harrison Mixbus 32C v7.1.97 WIN
Mixbus 32C is a full-featured digital audio workstation that improves on the Mixbus platform with an exact emulation of the original Harrison 32C.
If you are striving to make “in the box” mixes that sound like a hit record, Mixbus32C is the tool you are looking for.
New in Version 7:
- Dedicated “Recorder” window
- TapeX™ worfkow is optimized for the task of multitrack band recording
- Provides a compact view of your track’s record & monitor status plus a simplified timeline that keeps everything in view at once
- Provides a dedicated meter-bridge for your soundcard inputs: you no longer have to create a Track to see which hardware input you are plugged into
- Allows you to rename your device’s hardware inputs to match your studio connections: “Vocal Mic”, “Guitar Mic”, “Bass DI” … these names are retained across sessions
- Mac and Windows installers are now Signed and Notarized: no more security prompts during installation!
- Updated Mac builds use the latest Apple tools to support the new Waves v12 plugins (among other benefits)
- Updated ASIO driver for Windows: improved cpu performance and better support for ASIO devices that use milliseconds to set the buffersize rather than samples