IX sounds Strings of the Orient: Solo Pipa v1.0 KONTAKT
Authentic, realistic, and versatile
In our first Strings of the Orient virtual instrument library, we meticulously captured every note of the 2,000 year old Chinese lute, known as the Pipa.
Solo Pipa offers today’s modern producers and composers the ability to produce chart-topping pop productions and cinematic epic-orchestral pieces, with unique sounds rarely heard before in the music industry.
Performed by an award-winning Pipa player.
Recorded by a renowned production team
Solo Pipa was recorded in the city-state of Singapore, by a team whose work has been trusted by industry giants like Universal Music Group, Warner Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, Marvel Studios and Facebook.
Every note you’ll experience in this library is recorded and produced with state-of-the-art equipment used by industry leading professionals – Because we know that you won’t settle for anything less than the highest quality sounds.
- Meticulously created for each unique sound to stand out, yet fit in seamlessly in your productions.
- Unique timbre and intonations.
- Every note and playing style, fully recorded.
- Wide variety of dynamic layers.
- Specifically customised impulse response.
- Fast articulation switching.
- Native Instruments (NKS) ready.
- Intuitive, easy to use UI.
- Over 1200 individual samples including various round-robins and dynamic layers
- Wide variety of articulations and categories
- 24-bit / 48kHz Lossless NCW Format
- NKS Ready
Kontakt Player or full version of Kontakt 6.4.2 required