Learn to Play the Trumpet: Beginner to Pro Made the Easy Way TUTORIAL
Learning to play the trumpet is incredibly rewarding, but getting started is a challenge.
That’s where MusicProfessor can help you make the most of your practice. Start from opening your case for the first time and progress all the way to playing your first melodies. Master all of the techniques necessary to become a great trumpeter. On the way, you’ll also learn music theory and musicianship skills.
And save money while you study with us! Private lessons are expensive. Each MusicProfessor Trumpet course provides an entire year’s worth of lessons, for a fraction of the cost, and at your own convenience.
Join over 18,000 MusicProfessor students and begin your studies today!
- Over 140 video lessons
- Downloadable sheet music
- Trumpet-specific troubleshooting tips and advice
- Trumpet equipment recommendations
- Learn how to clean and maintain your horn
- Dozens of familiar melodies and songs
- Technique-building exercises
- Major scales and scale exercises
- Music Theory basics, including how to read music
- MusicProfessor’s curriculum is used in nearly 100 schools and school districts throughout the United States and by more than 18,000 students and music teachers throughout the world
- Nowhere else can you find the level of detail and professional instruction of MusicProfessor’s curriculum