Loot Audio Nova Vektor KONTAKT
Nova presents “Vektor” a unique stringed based cinematic Kontakt instrument thats sets a new standard for creating anything from dramatic epic cues to beautiful minimal tracks.
“Vektor” allows multiple ways to morph and manipulate the sample sound sources through a unique set of parameters, allowing any idea in your imagination to transfer to sound with ease. From its unique “Filter Movement” and “Source Movement” manipulations to its innovative “drag and drop” capabilities no sound is impossible. Each of the four sound sources can be independently adjusted through a whole range of parameters, making possibilities endless.
- Over 3GB of detailed and morphed unique strings instruments, textures and sound design.
- 116 Instruments
- 201 Snapshots included
- 467 Beautifully Crafted Samples
- 10 Source Movement Presets
- 10 Filter Movement Presets
- ‘Source Movement’ Manipulation Pad, controlling the Gain Distribution Ratio
- ‘Filter Movement’ Manipulation Pad, controlling Filter Cutoff & Resonance on either all sources, or per-source
- ‘Horizontal’, ‘Vertical’ & ‘Circular’ Modulation Units, for both Manipulation Pads
- ‘Modulation Page’, containing 4 LFO Modules, for modulating any source parameter, alongside 4 Envelope Modules, for controlling the dynamics of multiple different source parameters
- Each of the four sound sources can be independently controlled. (Pitch, Pan, Env, EQ, Filter, Level ect)
- Solo, Power, Random and Reverse functions for each source.
- Adjustable start and end sample points.
- Auto mapping drag and drop, with loop feature.
- 9 Effects to manipulate the sound (Chorus, Reverb, Delay, Spatial, Distortion, Filter, Phasis, Flair and Lofi.
- Randomise Feature
- Tempo Synchronised
Kontakt Version Required:
- 6.4.2 Full Version (Not for Kontakt Player