Mixtank.tv GAWP House & Tech Masterclass TUTORIAL
Across 5+ hours of video, GAWP’s House & Tech Masterclass focuses on advanced Logic X techniques, tips and tricks as he talks you through his entire production process.
Detailing in depth some of the most useful tools and hacks we’ve ever seen, this course will change the way you use your DAW and will teach you:
- An abundance of tips and tricks to improve your workflow in Logic X
- In-depth mixing advice including how to use compressors and limiters correctly
- How to analyse records to help you start a new project
- How to create your own super-tight kicks that gel with your sub bass
- The importance of saturation and other effects to achieve loudness
- Everything you need to know to make professional house and tech productions
This is more than a tutorial, it’s a complete knowledge base to develop your studio skills and ensure your music has the professional polish that gets noticed by the world’s biggest DJs.
A Dirtybird favourite and regular on labels like Toolroom, Farris Wheel and Box of Cats, GAWP is a producer whose music is designed purely for the club and you can guarantee that it hits the spot every single time.
The unique GAWP sound saw Oli personally picked by Oliver Heldens to support him on his US Heldeep Tour, and it’s that incredibly high standard of production that you’ll learn how to apply to your own projects in his exclusive House & Tech Masterclass for Mixtank.
This course includes GAWP’s exclusive custom preset pack and skins for Kick 2
- Logic X Setup & Workflow
- Plugin Manager & Default Settings
- Speed-Ups & Slow-Downs
- Transport Settings
- Grid & Screen Sets
- Turn Your Samples Into Apple Loops
- Marquee Tool
- Making Kicks with Kick 2
- Choosing a Kick & Groove
- Referencing Before Starting a Track
- Building Drums & Percussion
- Solid Sub Bass
- Vocal Sampling & Processing
- Exporting Stems for Mixing & Mastering
- Mixdown – Kick & Lows
- Mixdown – Bass
- Mixdown – Drums & Percussion
- Mixdown – FX, Vocals & Comparison
- In-The-Box Mastering
DAW – Logic X