Mosaic Tape Kontakt Library
Mosaic Tape is the fourth instalment in The Mosaic Series line of virtual instruments. Mosaic Tape continues the mission of Mosaic, delivering a signature palette of sounds built entirely around what Heavyocity find inspiring about the magic of aged analogue tape.
From altered strings and gritty keys to tuned percussion and vocal pads, Mosaic Tape showcases the cinematic possibility of applying creative tape processing to a variety of sources. And with over 100 expertly-crafted snapshots, Mosaic Tape is ready to inspire: re-envisioning the musical effect of tape as modern composition and sound design tool.
The Mosaic Series was conceived to keep composers creative: Each virtual instrument features a unique set of foundational elements, designed to be combined and layered into lush, cinematic textures.
From altered strings and gritty keys to tuned percussion and vocal pads, Mosaic Tape showcases the cinematic possibility of applying creative tape processing to a variety of sources. It?s no secret that modern scoring cues are often centered around signature sounds and hybrid elements, and Mosaic Tape was built with that in mind — transforming these traditional sources into moving, complex textures, dripping with grit, warmth, and personality.
Mosaic Tape is a truly unique hybrid instrument, but the real power comes in the thrilling combinations created by layering its sources across the Mosaic Engine?s three channels. Rhythmic, lyrical, sparse, emotional, dynamic. The possibilities are truly endless — especially considering Mosaic Tape contains over 100 expertly-crafted Snapshots to get you started.
- Creative tape processing transforms orchestral, vocal, percussive, and synth sources
- Vast library of signature sounds & textures specifically designed for modern scoring
- Includes over 100 inspiring presets expertly-crafted by the Heavyocity team
- 3.2 GB uncompressed (2.43 GB on Disk with NI lossless compression)
- 1 NKI, 106 Snapshot Presets, 113 Different Sources (1,264 Samples including 23 Orchestral, 30 Keys & Tuned Perc, 10 Choirs, 36 Noise Layers and 14 Attack Layers)
- Intuitive Sample Browser
- ARP for building complex, rhythmic arpeggios
- MACRO knob for dynamic multi-parameter control
Powered by the Kontakt 6.4.2 Engine
Kontakt 6.4.2 (Player) or later
Komplete Kontrol integrated (NKS-ready)
Minimum System Requirements:
macOS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update), i5
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM