Music Marketing & Music Promotion 102: Essentials TUTORIAL
The videos in this course are designed specifically to help artists and producers like you, confidently release and market their music.
Tomas George is a full-time music production instructor and educator
Got music to release but not sure what to do?
This course was designed for you.
And Christopher Carvalho runs Unlock Your Sound, helping independent music artists release their music, and build their businesses. Christopher uses these principles and strategies on a daily basis with his artist clients.
In this course, we teach you timeless marketing principles that focus on what matters most, building and cultivating a loyal fan base.
This course will cover such topics as:
- Tips for Building a Release Strategy
- Organizing a Release in Trello
- Marketing Funnels for Music Artists
- Building an Audience and Setting up a Welcome Message in Mailchimp
- What NOT to do When Promoting your Music
- Marketing Lingo
- An Introduction to Print on Demand Merch and Teespring
- Different ways to Design your T-Shirts
- Finding Freelancers to help Design your Merch
- Instagram Merch Tips
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to take the concepts and strategies you learned and apply them forever.
Our Promise to You
If you have any questions about the content, we will always be responsive to questions and direct messages.
If this sounds like the course you need, then hit the enroll button and we’ll see you in the first lecture!
What you’ll learn:
- Marketing concepts
- Tips on building a release strategy
- Tips on organising a release
- What NOT to do when promoting music
- Email marketing
- Creating and selling merch