The Saberz Producer Pack V.1
True champions of the Big Room sound, SaberZ sound design is second to none. Heralded by W&W themselves as the next EDM act to watch, SaberZ was taken under their wing. As they quickly climb to the forefront of the European festival scene, they’ve brought their sounds to the biggest festivals in the world such as tomorrowland.
Endorsed by a long list of supporters such as Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, Hardwell, Timmy Trumpet, Sandro Silva, and many more… it is finally time for a producer pack the entire dance music producer industry eagerly awaits.
BIG ROOM SESSIONS V.1 by SaberZ
Get your tracks on par with the SaberZ releases you’ve heard played by the biggest DJ’s on the biggest stages, released by top labels including Revealed, Armada, and more.
- Tutorial: 3 HOURS long DETAILED Big Room production tutorial from Kris of SaberZ. Within 10 minutes Kris has already got the foundation of the track sounding polished. Kris knows exactly which frequencies to go after in his EQing, and has a knack for taking complex production techniques and explaining them in a comprehensive manner each step of the way. Demonstrating technical skills through the roof, Kris’ workflow revolves around focusing on the dialling in the mid range with the highs and lows to follow after. A crucial technique based workflow for Big Room EDM that he covers over the course creating a SaberZ festival banger before our very eyes, using his collection of signature SaberZ sounds, made available exclusively in this pack.
- Sample Pack: Our personal favourite part of this producer pack is the pure quality of these high energy samples. Inject a rush of power into your productions with this energetic selection of samples. To be clear, these are the exact sounds used in the tracks that garnered SaberZ their W&W mentorship and support from industry titans alike. Melodic drop fills, risers, stabs, arps, build snares, drop claps, loops, melodies, bonus, atmosphere, bonus samples, and of course, BIG ROOM KICKS you could only dream of, UNTIL NOW. All kicks are labeled by key for your convenience.
- Sylenth Bank: Quintessential SaberZ lead and chord presets used in their most prolific releases.
- FL Project File: After the immersive production tutorial from Kris, there was no way we were going to let you part without the project file. Straight from the SaberZ studio this is the FLP for the festival banger created in true SaberZ style. The project contains a stems version and a regular version for increased compatibility and convenience.
- BONUS Drop Midi Clips: Kickstart your next festival anthem with rhythms and melodies created by Big Room’s best. All midi clips are labeled by key for ease of use.
Some highlights from this tutorial:
EQing leads – honing in on the harsh frequencies and removing them to make your leads warm and bold.
Big room kick layering – how to process the separate layers so they cooperate.
Arrangement techniques. This was a huge takeaway from this tutorial!
How to easily make an intro to your track.
Using multiple synth layers to create the signature SaberZ big room lead sound.
FL Studio tips and tricks.
Host DAW: FL Studio
Main Plugins Used: Spire, Sylenth, Dune 2, Dune 3, reFX Nexus, Fab Filter Pro-Q 2, iZotope Ozone 7, Nicky Romero Kickstart, Camel Crusher, ArtsAcoustic Reverb, Fab Filter Timeless, Cableguys PanCake
You do not need all of these plug-ins to learn from this tutorial, the value in this tutorial comes from the technique, not the tools. Due to variances in software and plug-in versions among user computers, we are unable to guarantee complete compatibility of the project file.