Piano Essentials For Beginners -Complete Introduction Course
Hello! This course is for beginner pianists. It will guide you through your musical journey with some basics that you should know before starting. I will give you some tips on reading notes, teach you about rhythm values and dynamics and many more. At the end, you will have an assignment and play your first piece on the piano.
What you’ll learn
- Meet your new instrument : piano
- White and Black Keys
- High and Low Notes
- Note Values – How long you should hold the keys
- Time Signature, Bars – Start to read the rhythm of sheet music
- Treble Clef & Bass Clef
- Start reading notes and some tips – Middle C position
- Sightreading exercises – Improve note reading skills
- Sharps and flats – black keys on the piano and how to identify them
- Introduction to music dynamics – what does it mean to play piano or forte?
- Some other music notations – what is the difference between playing staccato or legato? And many more!
This course is for beginners.