Punkademic Music Entrepreneurship COMPLETE: Parts 1, 2, 3 TUTORIAL
Creating a Career in Music Business Through Entrepreneurship. Find a worldwide market for music jobs without a degree.
Welcome to the COMPLETE Music Entrepreneurship Guide!
This is a class designed for the average person who is ready to take their music career (or music interest) and turn it into a business. Whether you are an active musician, an aspiring musician, or an aspiring music manager or agent – this class is perfect for you.
In this course, we will use the real-world experiences of the award-winning instructor and university music business professor Dr. Jason Allen. But don’t be worried – Dr. Allen is best known around campus for keeping things simple, accessible, and useful.
Dr. Allen is the founder of a number of successful businesses and is a top-rated Udemy instructor. In 2017 Star Tribune Business featured him as a “Mover and a Shaker,” and he is recognized by the Grammy Foundation for his music education classes.
100% Answer Rate! Every single question posted to this class is answered within 24 hours by the instructor.
Getting your career off the ground as a professional musician can be a long and scary task. It requires a lot of work and dedication. But with this course, I want to simplify that process for you. We will draw on my experience both as a professional musician and as a University Professor in the music industry. I’ll walk through all the steps that the professionals take to set up their career as a business.
MUSIC BUSINESS ENTREPRENEURSHIP: PARTS, 1, 2 AND 3 is three courses in one: It includes my three top Music Entrepreneurship courses Monetizing Your Music, Funding Your Business, and Music Business Plans.
In this course, we will focus the entire course on the steps to start a career in the music business. First, we will focus on the advantages and concerns of new businesses, specifically in the arts. Next, we will walk through the different types of businesses – from corporations to family businesses, to nonprofit organizations. Most importantly, we will learn what is best for your business, and walk through the step-by-step process to set up and register your business. Last, we will walk through the steps needed to create your most essential founding document: the operating agreement.
By the end of this course, if you follow along, you will have your business officially created and ready to open the doors for business.
Also included in this course is a comprehensive plan to build a professional business plan – including text template pages, Xcel spreadsheets, and more.
- Some of the step-by-step guides in this course will be
- The steps to take to start your music career
- The 4 business objects
- Deciding on your business type
- Filing your legal forms
- The steps to writing an operating agreement
- The 7 steps to building a budget for your music career
- The top techniques for finding funding
- The secrets to using crowdfunding
- The 8 parts of the business plan
- The course is a roadmap to launching your career in the music business.
- All the tools you need to prepare, organize, and start your career are included in this course and the entire course is based on real-life experiences – not just academic theory
- Please click the “Take This Course” button so you can launch your music career today
** I guarantee that this course is the most thorough music business course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back (30 day money back guarantee) **
Closed captions have been added to all lessons in this course.
What you’ll learn:
- At the end of this course, students will be able to start their career as a professional musician
- How to start a business
- Why you should run your music career like a business
- 5 Things to know before starting your career
- The 4 objectives to a successful music career
- The 7 business types, and which one is right for you
- The 4 steps to setting up an LLC
- The 7 steps to the perfect operating agreement
- Determining how much money you need to get started, and where to find it
- The 4 types of early stage financing (Loan options)
- Working with grants
- The secrets to crowdfunding
- Why you should write a business plan
- The 8 parts to an effective business plan
- The complete TEMPLATE for the perfect business plan