Sonic Academy How To Make How To Sound Like Tinlicker TUTORIAL
Back with us once again with an all-new ‘How To Make’ course is the awesome Nate Raubenheimer aka Protoculture and Shadow Chronicles and this time he’s tackling How To Sound Like Tinlicker!
Using Tinlicker’s epic remix of Robert Miles ‘Children’ as a reference, Nate builds this track from scratch honing in on how they get their sound from the Kick, drums, bass, arps and more before fine-tuning the elements in the mixdown and carrying out a master so it’s ready to be played out.
We think Nate totally smashes it so check it out and let us know what you think!
- Tutorial 01 – Introduction and Playthrough
- Tutorial 02 – Kick
- Tutorial 03 – Drums
- Tutorial 04 – Bassline
- Tutorial 05 – Synths Part 1
- Tutorial 06 – Synths Part 2
- Tutorial 07 – Initial Arrangement
- Tutorial 08 – Subtle Layering
- Tutorial 09 – FX and Break
- Tutorial 10 – Main Leads and Drop
- Tutorial 11 – Mix and Automation Part 1
- Tutorial 12 – Mix and Automation Part 2
- Tutorial 13 – Sub Mix and Finishing Touches
- Tutorial 14 – Mastering