Soundiron Hyperion Strings Elements v1.0.1 KONTAKT
Hyperion Strings Elements is a universal string ensemble library built for everyone. It was recorded with uncompromising engineering precision and then hand-edited and carefully balanced to achieve a new benchmark in quality and playability. It’s made for Native Instruments’ free Kontakt Player and the NKS Standard. This virtual instrument is a robust musical production workhorse that will serve you well, whether you’re a working composer, student, producer, songwriter, teacher, arranger, band, sound designer, or are just curious about creating your own music. It’s ready to perform from the moment you load it up.
The Hyperion String ensemble has a forward and robust sound unlike any other. It has a strong tone and wide dynamic range that can be shaped to fit any genre or style. It can also be used to fatten and layer with other strings to create massive arrangements. We’ve also equipped the interface with plenty of spatialization, environment simulation and positioning controls and options to let you dial in the sound and character you need.
The library includes a full-ensemble preset and 4 Master and True-Legato section presets for 8 Violins, 6 Violas, 5 Cellos and 4 Double Basses. The Master presets include a broad selection of fundamental articulations, each with their own range of customizable real-time performance options, key-switch and mapping options, handy auto-functions, apregiators, FX and performance tools. These master presets allow you to blend and switch effortlessly vibrato, non-vibrato and tremolo sustains, a variety of short bow strokes and naturally dynamic tempo-based expressions, effects, rhythmic patterns, runs and sequences.
Hyperion Strings Elements includes a combined full ensemble preset, as well as individual section master and true legato presets for our chamber string orchestra, with 8 Violins, 6 Violas, 5 Cellos and 4 Double Basses. For this Elements Edition, each section is fully equiped with fingered and gliss true legato for vibrato and non-vibrato sustains, tremolo, a full spectrum of short note speeds/styles, and an extended catalog of modular dynamic expressions like crescendos, decrescendos, sforzandos and swells.
The True Legato presets weave together multi-dynamic lush vibrato and clean non-vibrato, recorded naturally in piano, mezzo-forte and forte dynamics. You can switch instantly between agile fingered and smooth glissando legato transition styles for vibrato and non-vibrato sustains, with speed control that adapts to the way you play when you want it to, yet gives you total hands-on control when you need it. You can use it to craft startlingly realistic and seamless performances, whether you’re playing quick slurred runs or long, silky-smooth melodies.
The Short articulations make it easy to humanize your arrangements and find the perfect bow stroke or emotive expression for any musical moment. You can switch instantly between long & dotted 8th-note staccatos, 16th & 32nd-note short staccatos, 32nd & 64th-note spiccatos, as well as loose & tight pizzicatos, Bartok pitz snaps and Col Legno taps. They include 4 round-robins per note, with optional velocity/swell control and automatic time-based switching for refined realism and control.
The modular dynamic Expressions allow real-time dynamically-aware release sample triggering, tempo-synching and time-stretching. When combined with the Offset and Attack controls, you can carve out just about any dynamic shape you could ever need.
The library includes a broad selection of flexible articulations, each with their own range of customizable real-time performance options, key-switch and mapping options and performance tools. It is fully equiped for the professional composer with time-saving performance tools, adaptive controls, sound-shaping and positiong features and an incredibly rich and robust sound.
HYPERION STRINGS ELEMENTS SPECS:
- Product Version 1.0.1
- 9 master presets for Ensemble, Violins, Violas, Cellos, Basses
- Plenty of articulation maps, seating arrangements, arpeggio patterns and FX chains to choose from
- 20,148 Samples
- 10 GB installed (14 GB wav source)
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format
- Multi-dynamic sustains, with smooth real-time control over natural vibrato and dynamic transitions
- Multi-dynamic long and short staccatos, spiccatos and pizzicatos with loose/tight variants and 4x round-robin
- Bartok Pizzicato snaps and Col Legno bow string taps with loose/tight variants and 4x round-robin
- A full suite of Expressions in a variety of lengths, timings and dynamics, including crescendos, decrescendos, sforzandos and swells, with time-stretching, tempo-synching and automatic release
- Flexible and intuitive user interface with pro features, deep customizability and simple workflow
- Free soundstage positioning for each section within dozens of custom rooms, halls, chambers and FX environments
- Adaptive Play Assist and Arpeggio systems for instant inspiration
- You can apply your full purchase amount toward your upgrade to the full Hyperion Symphonic Strings when they’re released
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6.0.4+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments
- Works with the Kontakt “Libraries” browser and Native Access
NEW 1.0.1 – 2021-06-24
– Visibility in Komplete Kontrol