TDR SlickEQ Mastering Edition v2.0.5 VST2 VST3 AU AAX [WIN & macOS]
TDR SlickEQ M (Mastering Edition) extends SlickEQ’s proven concept into a fully-fledged stereophonic equalizer. Specifically developed for the audio mastering engineer, no compromises have been made to deliver an exceptional musical flexibility and audio fidelity.
Behind an intuitive user interface hides as staggering array of possibilities: A set of musical high-pass and low-pass filters including a low frequency stereo centering section offer detailed control over the signal bandwidth. Six powerful parametric filter bands give precise access over tone, timbre and the stereo image, and a sophisticated meta-filter offers direct and intuitive access to the brightness, hardness or equal loudness curve of an audio signal.
All filters except HP and LP operate in a parallel EQ configuration. An effective auto gain mechanism automatically compensates for changes of perceived loudness while operating the EQ, smart signal analysis options allow matching the input signal’s spectrum against a reference; automatically find static resonances; or automatically setting the HP and LP filters according to the signal’s audible bandwidth.
As with SlickEQ Standard and SlickEQ – Gentleman’s Edition, a multirate processing scheme (a.k.a. “internal resampling”) combined with elaborate signal processing techniques ensure the highest signal integrity is maintained throughout the processing.
Key specs and features
- Intuitive user interface with a focus on musical flexibility
- State of the art audio processing algorithms in a parallel EQ structure
- Six full parametric EQ bands offer spectral control over stereo width and balance
- Advanced low frequency and high frequency exciters
- Powerful HP and LP filters. Each with four distinctly musical slopes
- Dedicated Low frequency mono filter
- A Meta Filter with direct control over brightness, hardness or equal loudness contours
- Smart Operations panel assist the operator at matching the input spectrum against external references, finding and removing static resonances and more
- Highly effective loudness compensated auto gain control
- Expandable EQ display including a realtime spectrum analyzer
- A comprehensive documentation, toolbar with undo/redo, A/B, advanced preset management and much more