The Building Blocks Of Your Hit Record TUTORIAL
A must-watch masterclass for anyone who wants to create a hit record of their own, this Armada University course is taught by the man who knows exactly what it takes: Albert Harvey.
The Dutch musician, songwriter and producer has had a hand in many records and album material of some of the scene’s most lauded individuals, from David Guetta, Nicky Romero, Armin van Buuren and Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano to Iggi Azalea, Deepend, Stargate, Mr. Probz and more.
In his course for Armada University , ‘The Building Blocks Of Your Hit Record’, he shows you exactly how he lays the foundation of such a hit record so that you can immediately start creating your own.
Total runtime: 3hrs 45mins
- Chapter 1: The Melody – Part 1
- Chapter 2: The Melody – Part 2
- Chapter 3: “Piano Piano Piano”
- Chapter 4: Creating Tension
- Chapter 5: Droppin’ Some Drums
- Chapter 6: Adding In The Kick & Groove
- Chapter 7: Adding Groove & Record the Bass
- Chapter 8: The Drop
- Chapter 9: Grouping & EFX
- Chapter 10: “Every 4 Bars, Something Should Change” – Part 1
- Chapter 11: “Every 4 Bars, Something Should Change” – Part 2
- Chapter 12: Recording The Vocals
- Chapter 13: Vocoder, EFX and Arrangement
- Chapter 14: Arrangement
- Chapter 15: Mixing & Creating The DJ Mix
- Chapter 16: Creating the Pre-Master