U-he Zebra CM 1.1.1 WIN OSX LINUX
ZebraCM: Baby zebra
ZebraCM is a stripped-down version of Zebra2 with a selection of modules organised in a simple layout. Though smaller, ZebraCM is still an adept synthesizer with enough features to keep you busy before stepping up to the full experience of Zebra2.
Please note: ZebraCM was commissioned by Computer Music magazine for their readers. It is only available via Computer Music, not from u-he.com or our resellers.
- 2 wavetable (16) oscillators with integrated sync and spectral filter
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), duophonic, mono or legato
- Stereo signal path
- Noise generator: White, pink, digital or crackles
- Filter with 20 modes (various lowpass, bandpass, notch, shelf, allpass…)
- 3 LFOs
- 2 ADSR envelopes with fall/rise sustain
- 3 effects: chorus, delay, reverb
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- Skinnable UI
- 221 factory presets
- NEW in v1.1.1: Support for Oddsound MTS-ESP