Zynaptiq PITCHMAP v1.7.0 WIN
PITCHMAP is a demixing-based audio plug-in that allows changing melodies and harmonies of any mixed musical recording in real-time, either by transforming them to new ones played on a MIDI keyboard, or by setting freely defined target scales, a process Zynaptiq refers to as Pitch Mapping.
Based on Zynaptiq’s proprietary MAP artificial intelligence technology, PITCHMAP can be applied to a wide variety of tasks, including original music production, remix work, correction of tuning issues and creative manipulation of existing recordings. In addition, PITCHMAP provides functions to remove or extract individual sounds from a mix, and can apply advanced synthesizer-like sound transformations.
PITCHMAP provides all of the following functionality in real-time:
- Pitch Mapping: Change harmonies and melodies within mixed signals on the fly
- Pitch Mapping via live MIDI-input or GUI-created source/destination Pitch Maps
- Automatic correction of pitch inaccuracies in polyphonic/mixed signals
- Perceptive modeling based Natural mode for voice-adapted processing
- Content-aware Mute-Filters for removing sounds, including their harmonics, transients and noise components, from a mix
- Transform macro-controls for near-instant creation of harmony- and key-changes
- Snapshot functionality for fast workflow and easy automation
- Continuously variable Electrify and Purify parameters for applying advanced synthesizer-like sound manipulation
- Continuously variable Glide parameter for adding polyphonic portamento/glide effects