Vital Audio VITAL v1.0.7 WIN MAC LIN
Spectral warping wavetable synth
Warp waves in new ways
Give new life to wavetables by using Vital’s spectral oscillator warping.
Spectral warping acts on a waveform’s harmonics and can create drastically different shapes and timbres from a simple source.
Customize your sound
Turn your own samples into wavetables by using Vital’s pitch-splice or vocode wavetable converter.
Create wavetables from scratch using the built-in wavetable editor and even generate wavetables from text!
Vital is a visual synthesizer. See what’s happening behind the scenes with animated controls, filter responses, waveforms, smooth LFOs, oscilloscopes, spectrograms and more.
All animations run at 60 frames per second and are GPU optimized which leaves your CPU to do its real job: the audio processing.
Modulate Vital’s controls with a fast, drag and drop workflow.
Vital gives you a preview of the modulation before committing so you can quickly experiment without ruining your sound.
Design sounds with powerful tools
Modulate your sound with custom LFO shapes, snappy envelopes and randomized sources like perlin noise.
Give your sound some human touch with velocity, aftertouch and MPE control modulation.
Get deep into modulation
Use stereo modulation to split the left and right channels of every modulation to get extra wide stereo effects.
Then ‘remap’ the modulation curve to customize the shape of every modulation connection.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows: 10 and higher
- MacOS: 10.12 and higher
- Ubuntu Linux 18.04 and above
- 64 bit only
- OpenGL 3 or higher
Vital – 1.0.7:
- Added ‘Skip version’ option to new update screen
- Fixed skin selection reloading when new files added
- Fixed some colors not updating when a new skin is selected
Vital – 1.0.6:
- Added custom skin loading in advanced panel
- Fixed a possible hang in some DAWs on startup when not logged in
- Fixed overwriting old file with ctrl-s after loading new preset
- Fixed LFO search field not selectable
- More screen resolution fixes
Vital – 1.0.5:
- Fixed crash in Linux when using NVidia drivers
- Fixed flashing graphics on Linux with some drivers
- Screen resolution causing scrambled UI fixed
- Error logging
- Fixed saving MPE enabled to preset
- Using keyboard arrows to browse presets/content
- Handling some login errors better
Vital – 1.0.4:
- Added default ‘All’ selector to browsers
- Setting up better offline workflow
- Can now load presets from newer minor versions if only bug fixes have happened
- Upped max wavetables per custom folder to 8000
- Fixed a possible UI hang when opening Vital
- Making LFO painting trigger on ‘cmd’ on mac
- Make plugin appear under ‘Vital Audio’ instead of ‘Matt Tytel’
- Fixing click+drag selecting wt editor keyframes on high DPI screens
- Capitalize style in browser
- Fixed loading name from externally loaded preset
- Fixed loading sample names across project close/open
- Fixed saving/loading preset name across project loads
- Fixed some text editor scrolling issues
- Better browser behavior with WTs/Samples/LFOs
- Fixed scaling window from side and bottom on mac on some setups
- Double click on envelope magnification to fill view
- Fixed some multi-monitor screen resolution issues
- Fixed arrow browsing on modulation remap section
- Fixed some graphical flickering on Apple Silicon computers
- Fixed TTWT requests stop working after running Vital for a while
- Catching situations with corrupted download files