VX80 for UVI Falcon Expansion
UVI UVX80 is based on a well known Japanese manufacturer’s first analog polyphonic synth, a digitally-controlled 2+1 oscillator, 8-voice, 61-key instrument launched in 1984 with a gorgeous and futuristic-looking visual stance. Technically comparable to the JX-3P, this synth boasted a more robust architecture with 2 extra voices, a sub-oscillator, and real pulse-width modulation.
252 totally tweakable factory presets
The UVI UVX80’s dual-layer architecture lets you design sounds using two custom oscillators. You get 28 sounds on oscillator one and 111 sounds on oscillator two, each with its own multimode filter, ADSR envelopes, pitch, portamento, stereo section, arpeggiator and modwheel assignments. You also get a versatile LFO and 16-step modulator, along with a full arsenal of onboard effects: drive, chorus, phaser, delay, reverb. More of a presets producer? 252 production-ready factory patches unearth instant inspiration.
UVX80 offers native 64-bit standalone operation by way of Falcon or the free UVI Workstation, providing comprehensive support for all modern DAWs.
UVI UVX80 Virtual Synthesizer Features:
- Inspired by the mid-’80s Japanese 8-voice polysynth
- 252 production-ready patches
- Shuffle through the built-in presets, or edit them to create your own
- Dual-layer architecture allows you to design sounds using two custom oscillators
- Each oscillator has its own multimode filter, ADSR envelopes, pitch, portamento, stereo section, arpeggiator and modwheel assignments
- Onboard FX, LFO, and 16-step modulator