Waves 11 Complete v11.0.50 (WINDOWS)
We are pleased to announce a new version of Waves plugins, Waves 11. Update to V11 to future-proof your sessions, ensure compatibility with the latest DAWs and operating systems , enjoy plugin updates including new versions of the Renaissance plugins, get new plugins added to premium bundles and more.
Future-Proof Your Sessions
At Waves, we devote much of our time and software development resources to ensure that the plugins you invested in will always remain compatible with all the latest major DAWs and operating systems. V11 is the latest in our ongoing updates, so you can always keep focusing on what’s important—creating the best music and audio you possibly can, now and in the future.
What You Get in Waves 11
- Full ongoing compatibility with the latest major DAWs & operating systems (including macOS 10.15 Catalina).
- New updated versions of all eight Renaissance plugins, including:
- Freshly designed interfaces with three skin choices: Light, Dark, and Legacy
- Real-time frequency analyzers added to the R-EQ and R-Channel plugins
- Complete revision of the R-Channel user interface for more intuitive usage of the channel strip plugin
- 700+ new presets by leading artists
- Free plugins added to selected premium bundles:
- Platinum: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric
- Diamond: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric, Cobalt Saphira
- Horizon: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric, WLM Plus Loudness Meter
- Mercury, Pro Show, SD7 Pro Show: Infected Mushroom Pusher
- Plugin performance improvements: see full list.
- Access to all other plugin updates since V10.
- 1400+ artist presets added to plugins.
- EQ Curve support on Pro Tools and Avid S6 for the AudioTrack, eMo F2, eMo Q4, F6, GEQ, H-EQ, Linear Phase EQ, Q10, R-EQ, R-Channel, RS56 plugins.
- Set any preset as default preset in all plugins.
- NKS support added to 43 Waves plugins for compatibility with Native Instruments hardware.
Waves 11 16th, 2020
New release — OVox Vocal ReSynthesis, now available as a single plugin as well as in the Inspire Virtual Instruments Collection.
New release – SuperRack v220.127.116.11
SuperRack SoundGrid v18.104.22.168 : Various bug fixes
SoundGrid Driver updates:
SoundGrid ASIO / Core Audio Driver v22.214.171.124: Various bug fixes
Improved: All Waves instruments are now supported in Pro Tools 2019 under macOS Catalina 10.15.
Improved: Gain reduction report to host in MV2, MV360, Renaissance Channel, and Renaissance DeEsser.
Fixed: TRACT capture not being saved with the session after loading Full Reset preset.
Fixed: Waves Tune maqam scales with quarter-notes not always corrected to the expected pitch.
Fixed: Q10 text corruption.
Fixed: Inability to edit IR1 gain envelop.
Fixed: Inability to edit Graphic SoundShifter time and pitch graphs.
Fixed: Wrong latency reports in Infected Mushroom Pusher and Sibilance.
Fixed: eMotion LV1 crashing when changing presets in the Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain inserted into CLA MixHub.
Fixed: Inability to access the built-in mic in the GTR3, GTR Solo and PRS Supermodels standalone applications running in macOS 10.14 and 10.15.
Fixed: Control value in Renaissance Channel not being updated when switching between the all-bands view and selected band view.
CPU Intel Core i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core
Memory: 8 GB RAM ,8 GB free disk space on the system drive
Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit
Recommended: 1280×1024 / 1600×1024
Note: Installation instructions included.