DJ Techniques & Vision of Techno with Chris Liebing TUTORIAL
Learn advanced DJ techniques and industry insights form the German Techno Master.
Chris Liebing is a worldwide requested techno DJ and producer with more than 30 years of experience. He has played in the best venues from all over the planet, from TimeWarp and Space Ibiza to the Love Parade in Berlin where he played in front of 800.000 people.
He was one of the first DJs that used the new digital technologies in a creative way due to his collaboration with various software and hardware makers, such as Native Instruments. The real-time manipulation of his tools (Maschine, Traktor, Allen & Heath K2) plays an important role in his sets. His current set up offers practically endless possibilities that you will discover and have access to in this exclusive Masterclass.
Watch Chris Liebing in action
Learn how he structures a session from scratch and controls it live with all his mixing techniques.
Discover his DJ Setup in depth
Find out his setup and how he works with the Model 1, Traktor, Maschine and Midi Controllers.
Traktor MIDI Mapping
Setting the MIDI Mapping in Traktor is usually a complicated task. Download the complete MIDI Mapping configuration created by Chris Liebing along with Allen&Heath K2.
Maschine Complete Project
Have access to Chris Liebing’s personal Maschine project. Download the configuration and 109 samples specially designed for live setup and ready to use in your shows.
30 Kick Samples
Chris Liebing’s kick drum sounds are well-known for their clarity and punchiness. Download 30 kick drum sounds designed by himself to use in your Techno tracks and sessions.
- 01 – My early career
- 02 – Becoming a professional
- 03 – Evolution of Techno
- 04 – My motivation as a DJ
- 05 – My technological evolution as a DJ
- 06 – Build your Set up
- 07 – DJ Set up: Model1
- 08 – DJ set up: Soundcard
- 09 – DJ Set up: MIDI Controllers
- 10 – DJ Set up: Synths & Effects
Software & Hardware:
- 11 – Traktor: Decks & setup
- 12 – Traktor: Effects & Loops
- 13 – Organize your music library
- 14 – Introduction to Maschine
- 15 – Maschine for DJs
- 16 – Mixing techniques: Volumes, filter and EQ
- 17 – Mixing techniques: Looping and effects
- 18 – Mixing techniques: 4 decks and Maschine
- 19 – Mixing techniques: Harmony
- 20 – B2B tips
- 21 – How to structure a session
- 22 – How to make dance the floor: Tips to control the live setup
Mentoring and Conclusions:
- 23 – Sources to discover new music
- 24 – Big mistakes on a DJ career
- 25 – How to stand out as a DJ
- 26 – Tips for touring
- 27 – Tips for new DJs
- 28 – Tips to record your own set
- 29 – Live session
- 30 – Management team and networking
LENGTH: +5 hours
PROJECTS & SAMPLES PACK
SUBTITLES: SPANISH & ITALIAN